- 840 Denier Nylon – Nylon is a high strength, durable material with excellent wear properties. The term ” denier” (D) refers to the size of the yarn used: the larger the denier the bigger the yarn.
- Ripstop – Extra strength fibers are interwoven into fabric at specific intervals to provide exceptional tear strength in a light weight material.
- Inline skate wheels – Are constructed of polyurethane with ball bearings to minimize frictional resistance, offer durability and reduced resistance for smooth rolling.
- Top carry handle – Allows you to lift the suitcase with ease and comfort, or carry it by hand when rolling isn’t an option.
- Free Shipping on All Orders from Samsonite.